Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGenesisCorrupted
Ban Winner
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Smoking mad Chiba! * 1
    #866218 - 04/20/24 09:47 AM (18 days, 14 hours ago)

All the ganja going in.
Big smoking day today.
:awehigh:
I got Alan Wake 2, and I’m thinking of doing a butt load of mushrooms and seeing how far I can get.
What are your plans for this the day of the Buddha?

--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLearyfanS
The new guy
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #866221 - 04/20/24 09:56 AM (18 days, 14 hours ago)

4/20 is the only day that I smoke weed in the morning, but I can't really do that because a friend is coming over and I wanna be social. I'll live vicariously through you guys!

Ban Winner
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: Learyfan] * 1
    #866225 - 04/20/24 10:16 AM (18 days, 14 hours ago)

That is one smoking hot hippie.

--------------------

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (04/20/24 10:17 AM)

OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Loc: Seattle
Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #866233 - 04/20/24 03:34 PM (18 days, 8 hours ago)

I'm Fasting and drinking Coffee.
I stayed up most of the night last night to catch Strain Hunters Thailand. 
There was so much Meth and Trip in the air it was crazy.
I am a master of remote viewing.
I express the Gene for long range sight.
Right now it is 2:34 pm. and everyone is smoking Ganja.

--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

OfflineVersicolour
Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #866244 - 04/21/24 05:32 AM (17 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:

All the ganja going in.
Big smoking day today.
I got Alan Wake 2, and I’m thinking of doing a butt load of mushrooms and seeing how far I can get.

Taking shrooms and playing video games always sounds good at first  :yesnod:

However,  I never even end up picking up the controller  :lol:

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: Versicolour]
    #866280 - 04/25/24 10:12 AM (13 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Versicolour said:
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:

All the ganja going in.
Big smoking day today.

I've only successfully played a video game during a trip one time, it was on LSD snd my friend and I decided to play a Mario game on my switch on the come up.....well the game turned out to be THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED VISUALLY AND SONICALLY and we ended up playing it for like 8 hours straight and almost beat the game.....then the next morning I played it and it was just a normal ass game....the amount of disappointment I had was immeasurable  :lolsy:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Ban Winner
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #866290 - 04/27/24 10:42 AM (11 days, 13 hours ago)

Alan Wake two is a frustrating experience. You want to just get chased in the darkness by shadow monsters. You need to use your flashlight to survive as you blow away smoke with a gun.

First thing you have to do in this game is the yarn conspiracy board from every detective movie.
:shrug:
Not fun and they make you do it a lot. You also don’t have nearly as many interactions with enemies. You’re also left to a very large empty map for large swathes of time. Resulting in a ton of dead air.

The first game was linear. It wasstory  driven you didn’t get to wander very much. It feels like they decided to take a lot of input from other games and try to apply it to that formula. You have a ton of freedom to explore your environment. In a game that is supposed to be linear and story driven. So now there’s a ton of dead air where your exploring emptiness and empty train cars looking for tape recorders or photographs. Maybe even just a weird cut scene that starts and you can’t leave until it finishes otherwise you haven’t collected it yet.

Now the scenes with the monsters are way more intense and difficult. Which I got it admit I’m impressed. The difficulty of this game is high. But I still feel like those scenes are so intense and sparsely populating the game. That it almost feels alien and unpleasant in a different way. Your met with such a skill curve after a literal 3 hour gap of nothing. That it’s shell shocking.

I’m still playing through it. I spent money to get this game. But I gotta say I wish I just waited because I bet this would be free with a subscription in a year.

--------------------

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (04/27/24 10:49 AM)

OfflineVersicolour
Re: Smoking mad Chiba! [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #866345 - 05/05/24 05:38 AM (3 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Versicolour said:
Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:

All the ganja going in.
Big smoking day today.

I've only successfully played a video game during a trip one time, it was on LSD snd my friend and I decided to play a Mario game on my switch on the come up.....well the game turned out to be THE BEST GAME IVE EVER PLAYED VISUALLY AND SONICALLY and we ended up playing it for like 8 hours straight and almost beat the game.....then the next morning I played it and it was just a normal ass game....the amount of disappointment I had was immeasurable  :lolsy:

Now,  LSD and video games I have successfully done before  :yesnod:  I did something similar with Mario kart on the super nes.

Man,  I played it all night that night! The colors were just amazing,  and they were flying off the screen! All 32,768 of them, hahaha!
I remember it being the best time that I have ever had playing a video game period!

Then,  the next night sober,  I tried playing it again,  and I was like what the hell,  how did I play this all damn night!
I mean,  don't get me wrong,  Mario kart for the super is a great game,  but playing it as an adult on LSD,  took me right back to 1992,  when I was a kid  :busytripping:

Ah,  to take some acid again and play Mario kart,  how fun that would be!

Quote:

GenesisCorrupted said:
Alan Wake two is a frustrating experience. You want to just get chased in the darkness by shadow monsters. You need to use your flashlight to survive as you blow away smoke with a gun.

First thing you have to do in this game is the yarn conspiracy board from every detective movie.
:shrug:
Not fun and they make you do it a lot. You also don’t have nearly as many interactions with enemies. You’re also left to a very large empty map for large swathes of time. Resulting in a ton of dead air.

The first game was linear. It wasstory  driven you didn’t get to wander very much. It feels like they decided to take a lot of input from other games and try to apply it to that formula. You have a ton of freedom to explore your environment. In a game that is supposed to be linear and story driven. So now there’s a ton of dead air where your exploring emptiness and empty train cars looking for tape recorders or photographs. Maybe even just a weird cut scene that starts and you can’t leave until it finishes otherwise you haven’t collected it yet.

Now the scenes with the monsters are way more intense and difficult. Which I got it admit I’m impressed. The difficulty of this game is high. But I still feel like those scenes are so intense and sparsely populating the game. That it almost feels alien and unpleasant in a different way. Your met with such a skill curve after a literal 3 hour gap of nothing. That it’s shell shocking.

I’m still playing through it. I spent money to get this game. But I gotta say I wish I just waited because I bet this would be free with a subscription in a year.

I have never played Alan Wake,  but it seems pretty good,  drugs or not,  haha! I might download it and give it a whirl  :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds